Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Alba Botanica


Now that some of that horrible winter weather has passed, our skin needs to be well prepared for that beautiful spring weather, unless, of course, you’re in Houston where it’s cloudy and rainy 50% of the time. And when the sun finally does come out, we all should be protected with sunscreen. Now I know some of you are saying, “I have sunscreen in my makeup” or “I tried one, but it leaves a greasy mess.” Unless you want to look like a raisin when you are 40, you need to wear one that’s greater than SPF15 and use it EVERYDAY. And I have found the best one out there so far, care of Alba Botanica. I use the Alba Hawaiian SPF30 as a base for my make-up and it never leaves my skin oily. But not only is their sunscreen the best, so are their other skin products like the Sea Algae Enzyme facial scrub. The scrub is a fine grain so it’s gentle but still super cleansing. When I feel a hormonal zit coming on, I scrub this on it and the blemish disappears. I discovered this line at Whole Foods, but now it’s available at CVS and Walgreens. So ladies, let’s get to work on making everyone jealous with our flawless, glowing faces when spring arrives!
MAC

No comments:

Blog Archive