Monday, January 14, 2008

Squeaky Clean?




I am sure we have all heard and read about changing our shampoo every so often since it loses potency after awhile, but what about our soap? So you are thinking, “Soap? All I need it for is to take dirt off my skin and make me smell respectable at my thankless job where there is no eye candy for me to look at.” Well, maybe not all of us are thinking that. Anyways, we should think twice about our soap. Some claim to be moisturizing and creamy, but if so, then why do we glob on a pound of lotion and creams right after showering? Not that I am one to give up my lotions, but we all could use some moisturizing while we are in the shower, right? Well, Olivia Care has a line of soaps called “The O Line” that are some of the best soaps I have ever used. Made with pure olive oil, their soaps will have your skin feeling softer than ever and are great for sensitive skin. Oh, and one other great piece of info to share with you all, they are available at Marshall’s and TJ Maxx. But remember to leave me a box, Green Tea preferably.



MAC

No comments:

Blog Archive