Thursday, January 24, 2008

Write it Down!

Greetings Bloggers!

We are now 3 weeks into the New Year and we should be on our way to PROSPERITY, GROWTH, and SELF-EMPOWERMENT. What goals have you made? Have you written them down?

No matter what sort of plan you are on, you always hear the words: journal, diary, log, spreadsheet, etc. I’m no fan of writing things down. Writing your goals gives you a physical reminder of the things that you either are completing with success or the things that you have yet to accomplish. Depending on how you set your goals, your list can be depressing. Let’s take baby steps shall we?

Don’t let January pass by without making a list of goals for the year. I’m always on the internet so I saved my list as a Word document. I got a job so I’m on a roll so far!! Of course weight loss is on my list. I’ve been attempting to lose weight for the last 8 years; so far I’ve lost 15lbs in 6 weeks!

At any rate, try to accomplish at least one goal per month whether it is large or small. You should also look and your list every night as a subtle reminder. As always, I’d love to hear from you guys. Share your list with me, share your progress also.


Your favorite gal pal,
KC

No comments:

Blog Archive