Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Doesn't it hurt...

Ok people, so I had a date last night. Yea! Woo Hoo! Hold on with all that for a minute. Have you ever gone out with someone and there was no conversation, just dead silence? Well, that’s not what happened. I’ve known this guy for a while and we’ve been out before, but its never been this bad. This dude can talk….about nothing! When I tell you that this was the most dry, dull, boring, mind-numbing, tiresome, humdrum, most uninspiring, monotonous date that I’ve ever been on, that’s what I mean. This dude has so much information clouding up his brain that it proposes the question, “Doesn’t your brain hurt?” I mean this is one smart guy. While I think that’s great, the last thing I wanna talk about (or listen to you talk about) for an hour is God vs. The Big Bang Theory, or war, or Global Warming, how much corn we’re producing now to use as energy instead of food. ARE YOU SERIOUSS?? Then he had the nerve to ask if I saw were he was going with this….HECK NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guys we appreciate that you’re smart, we get it. But while I’m at Hooters trying to watch the Mavs game, I don’t wanna here about intellectual stuff. Let’s talk basketball, let’s talk chicken wings….heck, let’s talk about the chicks walking around Hooters with no hooters!

Ok, here’s my opinion, cause everyone’s entitled to it…..
Guys, when we’ve been at work all day doing intellectual things, we wanna unwind when we get together with you. We wanna laugh and have fun and not have to be all highbrow and analytical. Please just give us that!!!

Brit

No comments:

Blog Archive