Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Go Green for Lunch!!!

We all know bringing lunch is “Green”, but it’s also very unfashionable. We fashionistas wouldn’t be caught dead carrying a brown paper bag. Instead we stuff our gorgeous purses/totes and risk spilling our salad dressing on the irreplaceable lining. But ladies, times have changed. Designers are becoming aware that we all need to do our part and reuse more often. So I have found 3 looks that will fit most people. The first is good for when you are traveling and having to haul everyone’s water bottle and snacks for the trip. Made of canvas, it has a whimsical design with 2 candy corns on the reverse side. (Canvas lunch bag). Pottery Barn has the second choice which is good for people who need a true lunch bag that carries containers and drinks. Either the bag or the tote should suit most. (Pottery Barn). The totes are sold out but I’m sure they will come back with more. And now for my favorite pick…….the Dooney & Bourke lunch tote collection! Yes, I said Dooney. Now, I must admit, I am definitely more of a Coach girl, but Dooney has absolutely gotten my attention. The zebra print lunch tote is so chic and for $30, you definitely should start a lunch tote collection in your closet. (Dooney)







MAC

No comments:

Blog Archive