Thursday, June 19, 2008

All Things Cole Haan

Ladies,

Every once and a while comes a shoe designer that just touches you right on the ball of your foot. For me that designer is Cole Haan. On a recent shopping expedition with one of my gal pals we made a point to stop by the Cole Haan store and check out the latest fashions. Can we say love at first sight??? From the moment I saw these bourdeaux eel skin beauties I knew that I had to have them! But at the staggering price of $495.00 I knew that I would have to leave them in the store. We can't help who we love. The heart does not comprehend that all wallets are not created equal. Not every shoe that Cole Haan makes is that darn expensive and and you can usually find that waiting for the sale does pay off in the end. So go ahead and peruse through the online store, hit up the sales section, go into a store and try on a pair and perhaps maybe you too will fall in love!

No comments:

Blog Archive