Friday, January 18, 2008

Girlfriends

Last night one of my closest friends and I had a girls night out at her church. It really made me appreciate healthy women relationships. I know sometimes its hard for us women to find healthy friendships that are interesting or that are or are wanting to be just as equally yolked. We should all take some time to re-evaluate our friendships. Find those friends who can uplift you as well as make you laugh. The one you can cry on her shoulder and confide in her. It's important that we as women learn how to communicate with each other, just as it is for us to communicate with the opposite sex. God has placed us all on this Earth to be examples to one another. Since we as women are very observant people, it is important that we constantly have friends around us that uplift us and hold us accountable for the better thing is life. Take time to care about you who bring into your life for a lifetime and cherish those relationships. I know I cherish all of my friend regardless of distance and time apart……you are very special to me and I thank God for you all daily……..

NA-B

No comments:

Blog Archive