Thursday, January 17, 2008

Thank God for that Man!

I love having a man I can depend on. A man that will fulfill all my needs and wants, while still being gentle with me and holding me through the night. He provides a roof over my head and food for me and my family. He is strong and courageous and listens to my wants and needs- not necessarily giving them all to me, but He makes sure I have what is most important. And I know I disappoint Him from time to time, but He never turns his back on me. Yeah- sometimes He has to put me in my place, but that’s only to ensure I learn from my mistakes. Some people may call that controlling, but I relinquish all my control to Him anytime. He has never steered me wrong and I know He never will. So I encourage you all to find that one man you can depend on. The one that makes you feel beautiful, who give you courage, who provides for you through thick and thin. I normally am very selfish with what is mine, but He always tells me what He has for me is for me, so I don’t mind letting you all get a piece of Him either. Take as much as you want- there is enough of Him to go around! Come into my world. Enjoy your happiness as I do. He is the provider of all my needs and can be the provider of all yours too! Don't be ashamed- He's ready for you. And yeah He's keeping me- but I never feel cheated……because God is all the man I need to depend on.

NA-B

No comments:

Blog Archive