Tuesday, January 22, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Greetings Bloggers!

Another year has come and gone and subtracted from my life. I have been in existence for 32 years now and what does this mean? If you ask my mother she says that I’m knocking on 40’s door . . . . NOT!! For me 32 means coming into my own and figuring out what I want out of the rest of my life. It’s about discovering ME, and cleaning up my house (refer to Jan 14 blog).

I’ve always considered myself to be outspoken but I hope to take it to another level this year. I’m outspoken socially but I tend to be reserved when I get the shaft. NO MORE!! This is the year that I stop getting trampled on. Where peace does not abide I will dust my feet and move on . . sound familiar?

Hopefully this will be the year that I’m able to go to sleep before midnight! For some reason I’m actually looking forward to this year. Could it be that I’m on the verge of a breakthrough? I sure hope so, I could certainly use one. I’ve survived a lot during my short stint on earth and I’m sure that I’m only being prepared for bigger hurdles to come but that’s okay too.

Since I never hear from any of our readers, I’m going to assume that you all wish me a HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Go out to lunch or dinner and celebrate with me wherever you are!!

Your favorite gal pal,
KC

No comments:

Blog Archive