Friday, January 11, 2008

It Shall Be Mine!

Hello Fashion Lovers!

Neiman Marcus is in the process of getting in their spring lines for the upcoming season. Let me tell you it is going to be FIRE! New lines coming in from Bamford, Pringle of Scotland (my personal favorite), Graeme Black, and Jimmy Choo are just a few of the names to choose from.

But what has caught my eye (now I just need my wallet to catch up ) is the Fendi Spy Bag in Pomergranate ($2250), I made mention of it earlier this week and I must confess I WANT this bag! It is a timeless piece forever in season and this spring is available in a scrumptous color! I long to let is dangle from my wrist and shoulder to smell the soft leather...ok ok ok I am snapping out of it!

Now normally I write about fashion that we all can afford because honestly I am tired of looking at a fashion magazine and all you see is tops for $350 and pants for $550. I mean honestly none of that stuff is in my closet. Is it in yours??? If so please let me know what occupation is allowing to afford all this wonderful fashion. Oh and as a side note can you hire me? Please???

Anyway as we go into the new year and we have seen some truely inspirational writing on this blog about increase, prosperity, and financial freedom. I say "DARE TO DREAM!!!!!!!!!!!!" One day my pocketbook will catch up to my love of fashion and I will have a Fendi Spy Bag!

Now if that day never comes I say we all start the FWM Foundation where stores, boutiques, entertainers, philanthropist, and fashion designers can all donate money or part of their fashion lines to those less fortunate. I mean just because my tops aren't $350 doesn't mean that I don't recognize a fierce outfit from Pringle of Scotland and love it just as much!

In closing I hope your love of fashion like mine is not defined by the price of the object but in the love of the design and recognition of the talent that was used in the design. Dare to dream ladies dare to dream!

Tiffany B.

No comments:

Blog Archive