Friday, January 11, 2008

Be Careful What You Wish For


Greetings Bloggers!

Have you ever noticed that we are always wishing for the things that we don’t have. We wish for everything from new houses and cars to new body shapes, jobs, men, cell phones, you name it. Let me share something with you.

About 3 years ago I had the job from HELL. I think Satan himself personally hired me for it. I hated my job; I had a toddler to take care of; I was tired all of the time. I often found myself saying, “I would love to be a housewife.” Guess what? I got exactly what I asked for only not HOW I wanted it.

I was fortunate enough to get another job and get out of HELL. Everything was great; I was on top of the world. I landed my dream job, ridiculous salary, company car, paid cell phone, gas, and free lunch everyday. I could buy whatever I wanted; I was on top of the world. One year later, I was laid off along with 700 other people. I was now a housewife!!

I took sometime off to enjoy my severance package. Finally, after 4 months of being at home I was bored. My son was at school and my friends were working. I had no one to talk to during the day. I love television but one can only watch so many reruns. After my unemployment benefits ran out I decided to look for a job. Nothing!

Down on my luck, I began to pray more than ever, desperate for answers. After a year it came to me. “This is exactly what I asked for!” Are you kidding me?

Let me make this short and sweet. I was a housewife for 2 years!! For two years I’ve been completely dependent on other people: my husband for money, my mom for transportation. You name it, I needed it. There is however a happy ending to this story, I GOT A NEW JOB!!

YEAH BOYYEEEEE!!!!

My friends be very careful what you wish for. You never know how you may receive it!!

Your favorite gal pal,
KC

Joel Osteen “Your Best Life Now”
Creflo Dollar “Claim Your Victory”

The Holy Bible – King James/NIV

No comments:

Blog Archive