Friday, February 8, 2008

Pantene Pro V: Relaxed and Natural Intensive Moisturizing Collection

Ladies,

Pantene has created a exciting new line of hair products for women of color and it is wonderful! Yes at first I doubted that Pantene could deliver but a friend recommended it so I decided to go ahead and see what all the hype was about.

First what struck me was the price for the 12oz bottle it was under $5! I don't know how much you spend on shampoo but my salon shampoos can be twice that amount. So I purchased the
Pantene Pro-V Relaxed & Natural Intensive Moisturizing Shampoo and the conditioner and went home and washed my hair. It was absolutely wonderful! It really is nourshment for the hair. It also has a detangler (which is a must for me) which really left my hair tangle free. After conditioning and blow drying my hair out I definitely noticed that my hair felt moisturized and not dry. I really love this collection so check it out I recommend it for any women of any race that has thick hair.


No comments:

Blog Archive