Friday, February 1, 2008

Riddle me this...

When did it get so hard to just say no?

God knows I love my cell phone, and I’m sure a lot of you feel the same way. Sending someone a text is so much easier than calling. You can ask a question and in a matter of seconds get a response without all the small talk. Gotta love technology! But this is what I don’t love…. It makes me hotter than fish grease when I ask someone to do something with me or invite someone somewhere and get no response. When did it become so hard to just respond with a “No”? That seems pretty simple to me. And I refuse to even entertain the thought that they just didn’t get the message; there are only so many times that can actually happen. As many of you may like to think, this is not solely limited to men. There have been plenty of times that my so-called friends have done the same thing.

So here’s my opinion, cause everyone’s entitle to it…..
If I’ve taken the time out of my day to think about you and send you a message, have the common courtesy to respond. It’s not rocket science and you don’t have to write a novel. A little acknowledgement goes a long way!
Brit

No comments:

Blog Archive