Friday, July 18, 2008

I Feel Pretty

Greeting Fashion Bloggers!
It has be an eventful week filled for me! I have continued to practice my lash curling and masscara application techniques. I making smashing progress and I have to report that despite a less than thrilled first impression of diorshow masscara I must admit I am in love! Since changing up my application technique I am seeing my eyelashes stretch on for miles! Not only that I love the finish that diorshow leaves while you lashes are thicker and darker you can hardly tell that you have masscara on. So definitely go out and get you some!


This week I also spent some time putting together a few new outfits and my new fav are pleated skirts with pockets. Just love them! Whether highwaisted or not they go great with soft silks or long tanks. Right now I have my eye on a blue and white seersucker which will be paired with a soft white cotton scoop back tee. Simple but girlie I know but who doesn't want to feel beautiful? Check out some of favorite skirts of the season!


No comments:

Blog Archive